Hair growth on body parts is very common. Everyone has hair growth on their whole body except nails and eyeballs.
Women have mild hair growth in comparison to men. They have fine hair on the face and on other parts. Being beauty concern, women tend to shave this hair off. Mostly, artificial creams available in the market are used to serve this purpose, which is expensive and also gives body rashes if allergic to skin.
So, it’s better to adopt home made treatments as they are safe and natural not causing any harm to the delicate skin.
Here we have top home remedies for unwanted hair removal:
1.Sugar lemon mix
Sugar and lemon are readily available at home and are very easy to use. The lemon juice acts as a natural bleaching agent that lightens up the hair color. Also, the acidic nature of lemon will weaken up the hair follicles and slows down the regrowth.
This mixture removes the unwanted facial hair as well as the growth on other parts of the body.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar and water.
- Add this solution to the 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Now apply this mixture with your hands in the direction in which facial hairs are facing.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water by gently rubbing with your hands.
- Repeat this 2- 3 times a week.
2. Turmeric, gram flour and honey
Gram flour or besan mixed with turmeric and honey is a traditional method to exfoliate the skin. It is used as a face pack that will help remove dead skin and unwanted hair. Removal of dead skin lightens up the color of skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon turmeric, 2 tablespoon besan and honey as required to make a thick paste.
- Apply it evenly on the face and other body parts.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes until it dries.
- Firstly, rub it off with soft hands, then wash it off with lukewarm water to clean it properly and pat dry.
- Repeat it 2-3 times a week for about a month.
3. Raw egg and corn flour
Egg when dried makes for a sticky waxy substance that acts as a perfect mask. It takes out the unwanted hair on body and corn flour is added to ensure that even hardest of hair growth comes out.
- Mix in a bowl one whisked egg, 1 tablespoon sugar and half tablespoon corn flour.
- Stir them well to form a thick paste.
- Leave it for 20 minutes to dry.
- When it dries off, slowly start peeling the mask in opposite direction to the hair growth.
- Repeat the process 3-4 times a week.
4. Raw Papaya
Raw papaya is a very good nourishing agent for our skin that keeps its beauty intact. The main compound named Papin present in raw papaya helps weaken the hair follicles. When used regularly it stops the regrowth of unwanted hair. Most of the hair removal creams also contain Papin as the main component.
- Take a peeled papaya and cut it into small pieces.
- Make a fine paste of these pieces.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of papaya paste with 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric evenly.
- Apply this mixture on the areas you want and allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- When dried, remove it by massaging gently with finger tips.
5. Coffee beans
Coffee beans and baking soda are very commonly used to remove unwanted hair. This mixture softens the hair and damages the hair follicles, thus helping the easy removal of hair from various body parts.
This process also causes some skin irritation in few cases. So you should check it by applying on a small area first. Also do not repeat this process daily. Once a week is enough and won’t irritate the skin too.